- The first step is to request a demo on our site trellisgrows.com/demo.
- From there, a Trellis team member will reach out to schedule a virtual demo that will walk you through the platform.
- If Trellis is right for your business, our implementation team will work with you to schedule your on-site implementation and make sure you’re ready to go. During the implementation, we will train your squad, configure your platform, and set up your hardware.
How do I get set up with Trellis?
Is Trellis integrated with Metrc?
- Yes, Trellis integrates with Metrc in California, Oregon, Colorado, and Nevada. This API integration syncs your required data to Metrc. We also generate compliance documents, such as transport manifests and reconciliation worksheets. Future states, including Michigan, and Massachusetts, will be going live with Metrc integrations over the next six months.
Do I have to pay per user?
- No, Trellis allows you to have as many users on the platform as you like. Each user has permission-based controls and access to your business’ data. Pricing depends on your license type and modules.
Can Trellis integrate with my accounting software?
- Yes, Trellis has an API integration with QuickBooks Online to automatically sync purchasing and order information. If you are using another accounting software, use Trellis’ open API to build an integration.
What is your onboarding process and how long does it usually take?
- Once you decide to go live with Trellis, our implementation team will coordinate your on-site implementation. A Trellis implementation specialist will come to your facility to train your team, configure your Trellis platform, and set up your hardware.
- After your on-site implementation, you’ll have a designated account manager to answer any questions along with our support email, which maintains timely responses to all tickets.
- We find most clients use the first two weeks to familiarize themselves with Trellis. Of course, if questions come up following your implementation, the Trellis team is here to support!